Friday, September 25, 2009

Romania part 1

Driving out to the training site. How many humvees do you see?


A beautiful start to the day.

For some reason this picture and the next one make me think of "Lion King"









Look at those romanian soldiers go




I was helping the romanians load the m249 (machinegun)






we got to fire thier weapons too. I also fired this sniper rifle, but there weren't any good pics of it.








they are quick learners








an old fortress that's down the road from where we were shooting (makes me think of the movie "lady hawk"




















they're growing rocks in this courtyard
























say "cheese"













this is where I smile for the birdie













































1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great photos. Your so lucky to have gotten the opportunity to go to Romania.