Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shooting


Sam couldn't make up his mind on which side to shoot with, left or right. It's just like the way he was in bowling, any time he started to do good with one hand he would switch to the other.




You have to admire a girl that can shoot, there's something about it that's very impressive.


On this particular day we shot down a tree. Between her shots, mine, Sams, my moms and my dads we litterally shot down a tree. They found it very amusing because it wasn't till I was up near the tree that it decided to start falling. They thought I was too shocked to move because I was standing there looking at it as it began to fall. But in point of fact I was very aware of what was going on and what I should do, that's why I was standing there, I was waiting to see where it was going. Once I had figured that out I took one step to the right and watched it land right beside me.

2 comments:

5 to fly and slide said...

thats my sista...way to go girl...Love a girl who can shoot a gun!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, we didn't realize that you knew it was falling. Glad you were thinking and knew what to do. It was a fun day, though.